Digital presses require front ends that can provide accurate color management that is adapted to the specific characteristics of each model.
This white paper explains the challenges and opportunities presented by the inks or toners and color reproduction of the different common digital print processes used in these sectors.
• The background of digital label presses
• Brand challenges
• Extended gamut inkjet systems
• Global Graphics' color management products for digital presses
• Color gamuts and color matching
• Using Harlequin with brand colors
• Color output from Harlequin
The latter sections explain how Global Graphics’ Harlequin products offer sophisticated color management tools to press developers and end users.