X-Rite is to host a webinar on October 2 looking at the reasons for and benefits to be gained from communicating color specifications digitally.
Titled ‘Color Communication in the Digital Age’, the webinar will address the challenge of maintaining aaccurate and consistent color across a complex global supply chain.
X-Rite notes that the fastest way to eliminate this uncertainty, as well as speeding time to market and reducing waste and rework, is to begin by communicating color specifications digitally. This results in the same digital specifications being used across the entire product lifecycle. Product development and manufacturing can be enhanced even more by digitally communicating both color and appearance data, X-Rite added.
The forthcoming webinar will address the needs of and challenges for packaging converters and brand owners who must keep color consistency as a top priority, from brand samples to production. Lessons to be taught include:
- How to take print production to the next level and achieve cost efficiencies by improving productivity – reducing waste, re-work and making production more efficient;
- How to run your business profitably and production equipment at capacity;
- How to communicate color digitally to avoid discrepancies in the supply chain;
- Developing a system to monitor and analyze production in real-time, allowing improvements in productivity with faster turnaround time; and
- Understanding how to get the color that you set and expect and improve the deliverables for brands while driving new business.
The webinar will run on October 2 at 10am EDT (4pm CEST)
Register for the webinar here.