Avery Dennison Label and Packaging Materials has launched the Inspiration Studio, an online tool designed to help packaging designers, as well as brand owners and brand managers, explore ways to get more from their packaging and decoration strategies with pressure sensitive labels.
A component of Avery Dennison's www.EnhanceYourBrand.com website, the Inspiration Studio features content about trends, innovation and sustainability. Each category includes supporting articles and research highlighting the latest trends in package design, strategies for creating shelf differentiation, and sustainability efforts.
‘This is a content-rich portal for consumer packaged goods companies, brand managers and packaging designers to turn to for insights about shelf impact,’ said Jon Maley, global vice president of marketing for Avery Dennison. ‘The Inspiration Studio focuses on helping brand owners win at the shelf, which is the single most critical packaging success factor.’
The Inspiration Studio houses content that offers insights on how national and private-label brands can enhance their shelf appeal in North America and global markets. Site elements include:
- Shelf Appeal Gallery: a design gallery of creative product packaging, including pressure-sensitive labels, that have enhanced a brand's image and increased customer attention at the shelf
- Brand Experience Contest: an annual global package design competition that challenges designers to deliver a unique brand identity from bottle to shelf
- Expert Insights: articles, presentations and blogs by Avery Dennison branding experts, technology leaders and packaging industry influencers. The section includes an ‘Ask the Experts’ link, where visitors can pose questions
- White Papers: features consumer label and packaging design insights and preferences from different market segments
- Success Stories: a series of pressure sensitive labeling success stories from Avery Dennison clients across the globe
- RSS feed to the ‘Top 10 Package Designs’ on TheDieline.com, a leading package design website
- Industry news, with related links
Click here for more stories about Avery Dennison on L&L.com.