Technicote expands UV inkjet portfolio with added Domino approved pressure-sensitive materials
Technicote has expanded its Techni-Jet family of Ink-Jet receptive pressure-sensitive materials with the addition of 14 UV Inkjet products certified by Domino for its UV60/68 and UV 90 inks.
The products include:
- 7878200, 65# Premium Matte White Ink Jet / AT150 / 40#SCK;
- 7884, 60# Classic Natural White Felt WS / IP400 / 44#PK;
- 80118, 7 Pt C2s White Lumbertuff / TS523 / 40#SCK;
- 72133, 2.3 Mil Polar White Polypropylene / TS523 / 40#SCK;
- 75771, 2 mil Crystal Clear Polypropylene / TS523 / 44# PK;
- 75773, 2 mil Crystal Clear Polypropylene / TS523 / 65# FBK;
- 75772, 2 mil Crystal Clear Polypropylene / TS523 / 40#SCK;
- 4864, 4 Mil Vinyl TC Flexible White / TS523 / 8 Pt Tag (100#);
- 9323, 4 Mil Vinyl TC Flexible White / TS523 / 4.5 Mil Layflat;
- 4911, 4 Mil Flexible White TC Vinyl / TS523 / 50#SCK;
- 4821, 2 Mil Polyester TC Matte Silver / TS523 / 50#SCK;
- 8321, 2 Mil Polyester Gloss White TC / TS523 / 50#SCK;
- 81232, 2 Mil Polyester Gloss White TC / DL400 / 3.4 Mil Layflat; and
- 4801, 2 Mil Polyester TC Bright Silver / TS523 / 50#SCK.
All products have been proven to provide strong print adhesion and excellent print quality on Domino printers.
Technicote noted that the digital label printing market continues to grow across various applications including customization, durable goods and short-run print requirements.
A Custom Coat service is available on a wide variety of adhesive and liner combinations not shown and available in minimum order quantities of just one master x 2500ft through Technicote’s Tech25 program.