Headquarters21 BULLECOURT AVENUE, MILPERRA , SYDNEY, NSW, 2214, Australia
- Flexible packaging
43 YEARS OF ENGINEERING EXCELLANCE.
Rotary Engineering was established in 1975.
During this time we have manufactured a large range of products. We have a fully equipped CNC Machinery and engineering work shop as well as a fully equipped design and drawing room with mechanical and electrical design using servo drive technology. Rotary Engineering are able to design, build and manufacture complex equipment and special purpose machinery.
Machinery and Specialised Equipment Range
- Label Converting Machines
- Flexo Printing
- Booklet Labels
- Digital Finishing Equipment
- Flexo Coaters
- Sheet Batcher Stackers
- Print re-insertion Equipment
- Slitter Rewinder
- Specialised Design and Engineered Machines
Peter Jessop, Director of Rotary Engineering, is very proud of the quality and the high standard that Rotary Engineering has to offer.
Rotary Engineering is world class in our field and support our customers to the nth degree.
- Coating-laminating machines
- Cold foiling
- Dies and tooling (rotary and flatbed)
- Digital converting equipment
- Finishing equipment, slitters and rewinders
- Flexo presses
- Hot air and IR drying systems
- Label applicators
- Semi-rotary presses
- Used and rebuilt presses
- UV lamps and curing systems
- Web guiding and tension control