Wikoff Color co-hosted a Gelflex open house in partnership with Comexi and Energy Systems at Comexi’s headquarters in Girona, Spain.

During the event, attendees had a chance to observe live demos of Gelflex, showcasing the performance of the EB flexo product line in real time. Prior to the press run presentations, guests heard speaches from leaders of the three hosting companies, who elaborated on the benefits of EB flexo...

At Labelexpo Europe, GSE introduced new Windows 10-based automation controls on its Colorsat dispensing systems and released version 5.1 of its Ink manager software package with new reporting, scheduling and machine connectivity features.

Stand highlights included the Colorsat Switch...

Inglese management team and Patrick Citroen, MD of Amica Systems Europe

‘Amica System products and their integrability with Refine Finishing lines could be a very good opportunity to expand our business in the label field. Our long history and very good knowledge of Italian label printers could be profitable for Amica Systems, creating opportunity for win-win...

Shane Bertsch joins INX International as the new vice president of Strategic Planning and Innovation

Bertsch joins INX after spending the last 13 years at Havi, a global supply chain and packaging service provider for leading foodservice brands. During his time there, he launched Recycling and Waste Solutions business and led sustainability, business process, and product stewardship efforts....

Polykote installs new coater

‘Polykote was at a point where we needed to take the next step and make investments to reach our strategic goals’, said John Guzzo, CEO of Polykote. ‘Adding the new coater, the re-moisturization unit and in-line slitting increases our capacity and capabilities to the point where we can pursue...

Wikoff Color releases Photoflex high shrink series

Branded as Photoflex High Shrink, this series offers up to 90 percent shrink capabilities giving printers the ability to produce sleek, high impact labels with exceptional on-shelf appeal.

Shrink sleeve labeling is experiencing a period of sustained growth that is not expected to slow...

Siegwerk, APK partner on plastic recyclability

Plastic waste is one of the major issues of our time. Almost 80 million tons of plastic waste accumulate worldwide, and currently only about 10 percent of the resources used in the production of plastics are recovered through recycling. The remaining 90 percent are incinerated, dumped or enter...

GMG launches new version of ColorServer

The latest release enables a direct connection to the GMG’s color profiling tool, OpenColor. Existing profiles can now be used in ColorServer, including custom CMYK profiles and spot color conversions.

The benefits of the software upgrade also include custom standards for different...

Nazdar reappoints Martin Burns as business development manager for OEM inks

Burns previously worked at Nazdar for 16 years when he was managing the entire product line from conceptual stages through product life cycles. He was also working closely with research and development, manufacturing and sales departments before joining other industry manufacturer.

He...

VFP Ink Technologies at Labelexpo Europe 2019

Pages