FLAG (Flexo Label Advantage Group) has awarded 11 companies with its accolades during the ninth annual networking and educational event attended by 100 independent converter members and vendor partners.
‘2019 marks our tenth year of business and we’ve grown each year with our members. This was illustrated by our meeting theme, “10 Years Stronger”. Every year, we’re raising the bar of the annual meeting in terms of the quality of our keynote speakers, the tour we take of a member’s facility and the time and attention we spend on round table discussions, networking with vendor partners and peer group interactions,’ said John McKay, president and founder of FLAG.
Held in conjunction with the annual meeting, FLAG distributed 11 prestigious awards. They were:
- Vendor Partner of the Year Award - 2019: UPM Raflatac, based on exceptional support, communication and commitment to FLAG and its members by a participating vendor.
- Brad Brown Strategic Partner Award: Scott DeSoto, national sales manager of Digital Packaging at Fujifilm Graphic Systems Division.
- Member Tour Host Award - TLF Graphics
Moreover for 2019, eight member companies received Gold Awards for the highest level of purchasing from FLAG partners:
- Apogee Industries, West Chester, PA
- Graphics Universal, Greencastle PA
- Integrated Label Corporation, Rockford IL
- International Label & Printing Co, Elk Grove Village, IL
- Luminer Converting Group, Red Lion, PA
- Niagara Label Co, Akron, NY
- Tech Tag & Label, Hatfield, PA
- TLF Graphics, Rochester, NY