Esko has launched its latest software version 22.07 for businesses to improve ways of working, eradicate waste and optimize operational processes.
Jan De Roeck, Esko director of Marketing, Industry Relations and Strategy, said: ‘Innovation and change are inherent in any packaging business but driving and implementing that innovation is a challenge that can sometimes be difficult to achieve. Many businesses, in the face of challenging market conditions, insecurity, and volatility, freeze investments in response. However, the opposite reaction is more appropriate. Investing in accelerating digital transformation maintains competitive advantage and efficiently deals with profitability pressures. We also know it is equally important that these innovations are integrated quickly and smoothly to ensure businesses achieve demonstrable improvements and a speedy return on investment.
‘That’s why, as a reliable business partner, Esko is releasing its software version 22.07 bringing to market new technology developments that will advance the industry, whilst also equipping customers with the toolkit they need to realize the true potential of our technology.’
Esko Release 22.07 includes features including:
• New print inspection system for digitally printed labels
• Automated print inspection settings with AVT AutoSet
• Solvent Saver in Flexo Engine claimed to deliver a solvent reduction of up to 20 percent in flexo production
• Cape Pack cloud-based workflow for palletization and logistics optimization
• Automated Packshots creates hyper-realistic packaging images with design and 3D tools
• ArtPro+ upgrades include printing unit support and seamless repeat layout creation, as well as folding carton improvements and a new usage dashboard
• WebCenter with enhanced usability
• ArtiosCAD with new FEFCO parametric standards added to the library
De Roeck added: ‘With this latest software release we address today’s market needs and ensure our innovations significantly improve customer outcomes. We are focused on helping businesses not only successfully adopt new technology, but also to make best use of it to deliver immediate results and meet the challenges they face today and tomorrow.’
The new Esko Release 22.07 will be launched at a live webinar event on Tuesday, July 12, 2022.