Avery Dennison Label & Packaging Materials wis showcasing new products. In addition to exhibiting, the company is planning to host several educational seminars and will be involved in multiple speaking opportunities both at Labelexpo and at the co-located AWA Label Release Liner Industry Seminar.
At its booth, Avery Dennison demonstrates RFID/intelligent labeling capabilities through Avery Dennison Smartrac and atma.io.
To further demonstrate the company’s commitment to sustainability and innovation, the booth will be focused on four sub-themes:
- Upgraded services designed to support customer’s businesses – services designed to reduce waste, help manage orders and create custom products, quickly. The highlight is My Avery Dennison – an easy to use, one-stop portal for product and order-related needs. Under this theme Avery Dennison will be also promoting AD Circular, a network of recycling providers capable of delivering cost-neutral or close to cost-neutral options for liner recycling and matrix landfill diversion
- Deliver innovations that open new possibilities – new adhesives, topcoats, overlaminates and label technologies highlighting DT Linerless, a new linerless DT labels that eliminate liner waste and improve productivity for converters and end users
- Design materials that empower circularity – next generation technology and materials designed to enable plastic recycling as well as materials that contain recycled content. One of the highlights of this section is the next generation AD CleanFlake Technology, which enables recycling for rigid plastic packaging
- Connect to the future of labeling – see how a connected world can be a better world, full of greater possibilities. Harness the power of unique digital identification, improving origin tracing and inventory tracking while enabling consumers to interact with products directly. Here the company is running interactive demonstrations showcasing how converters can verify a food item’s journey across the entire supply chain, providing transparency from its source to its final destination; manage healthcare inventory, increase efficiencies, and ensure the wellbeing of patients; gain complete quality control and improved visibility throughout the Automotive production process
Avery Dennison also participates in discussions with industry leaders during the AWA Label Release Liner Seminar on the following topics:
- Sustainability and liner and matrix recycling: status and what’s next
- Pressure-sensitive label market and future expectations
- Polyester film release liner in label applications – trends and developments
'After four years without a Labelexpo in North America we are excited to spend time with our customers and the industry,' said senior vice president and general manager of Avery Dennison Label & Graphic Materials North America, Jeroen Diderich. 'We are showcasing new sustainable label innovations in our booth, speaking with customers about the challenges affecting their business and socializing with our industry partners throughout the week.'
In addition, Diderich will participate in a panel discussion at Labelexpo regarding how supply chain complexities are impacting market growth; and Avery Dennison senior product manager, Angel Harvey, will be speaking on self-adhesive label materials.