RotoMetrics has introduced AccuPrint EC, enhanced composite print sleeves designed to offer maximum stability and repeat performance.
Designed specifically for the flexo market, AccuPrint EC sleeve technology features a unique layering of materials known for their high dimensional stability. This gives AccuPrint EC print sleeves many advantages over the current industry print sleeve offerings, according to RotoMetrics, including:
- Durable patented fiber inner core, offering maximum strength and resistance to chemicals and UV light;
- Compressible foam layer, which eliminates deformation and aging issues;
- Exclusive manufacturing process creating dimensional stability:
- Extremely tough outer resin coating reinforced with polyester filaments;
- Optional metal cut line, allowing cutting directly on sleeve surface without damage; and
- Optional steel ring insert prevents damage to alignment notch.
RotoMetrics stated that the new AccuPrint EC print sleeve not only lasts longer and is more stable than polyurethane or resin-based alternatives, it eliminates many of other performance issues that affect sleeve life. AccuPrint EC’s exclusive manufacturing process eliminates multiple seams, which can result in deformation, while sealed ends prevent damage from foreign substances and objects. The permanently fixed alignment notch ensures alignment and a fit that will not loosen or fall out.
Devin McCart, global business development manager at Rotometrics: ‘AccuPrint EC brings innovation and value to the flexographic market. Our customers were looking for a product that delivered enhanced stability, consistency and repeatable performance and the AccuPrint EC delivers all that and more. Additionally, we are able to ship this improved performance product faster than competitive offerings, so you get performance and speed of delivery at a tremendous value.’