UPM Raflatac has introduced Rêverie 2, a new premium collection of unique, high-end labeling materials for wines, spirits, and craft beverages developed in response to the latest market trends and demands.
The collection has been created in collaboration with UPM Raflatac’s partners to meet their expectations, and it enables innovative printing techniques and finishes.
The collection includes a variety of FSC-certified materials (FSC-C012530) from sustainably managed forests as well as materials made from 100 percent recycled content and other controlled sources. This helps the brand owners to reach their sustainability targets linking to mitigating climate change or promoting the circular economy.
‘A product’s label is a key touchpoint that provokes an emotional reaction and establishes an instant relationship with consumers, and we developed this collection with that in mind,’ said Vincent Tavernier, business development manager, wine, spirits, and craft beverage, at UPM Raflatac. ‘Labels can communicate a lot about the character of the product they represent, and we’re excited to offer brands the opportunity to put their best foot forward in the competitive wine, spirits, and beverage market with intriguing label designs that tell a compelling story.’
The Rêverie 2 collection comprises the following materials:
- UPM Raflatac Jazz Ice Premium-FSC – a versatile material with a new light, textured design and an ice-bucket performance.
- UPM Raflatac Jazz Silver Ice Premium-FSC – an iridescent version of Jazz Ice with suitable for labeling white, rosé and sparkling wines
- UPM Raflatac Ronda PCR Ice Premium-FSC – an elegant, refined material made from 100 percent recycled content with an optimal level of whiteness and embossing properties combined with ice-bucket performance
- UPM Raflatac Rust – a super-premium material that communicates authenticity and craftsmanship. It reminds of the ground and soil and suits well for spirits and craft beer labels or red wines
- UPM Raflatac Sabrage Blanc de Blancs Ice Premium– a material that meets the true premiumization needs of the market. Highly elegant and suitable for high embossing and debossing. The ideal option for combining the tactile properties of cotton fibers with ice-bucket performance