Primera Technology has launched LX910, its fastest-ever desktop color label printer.
LX910 can handle labels as wide as 8in and as small as 0.75in. It can print a 4 x 3in label with 50 percent coverage in less than six seconds. In addition, ink costs are the lowest ever from Primera. This is due to a new, ultra-high capacity ink cartridge. On the same 4 x 3in label, cost per label is around US$0.03.
Other specifications of LX910 are:
- Print speed, with throughput at up to 4.5in per second;
- Print quality, with banding virtually eliminated even at faster print speeds;
- Interchangeable dye or pigment inks, with a simple swap-out of ink cartridges;
- Single Ink SKU, with LX910 utilizing an all-new, ultra-high capacity single CMY ink tank;
- Low maintenance, with users receiving a brand new print head each time they change the cartridge; and
- LX910 constructed with a tough, steel case with industrial-grade power-coated paint.
Typical applications include product labels for coffee, wine, water, bakery, confectionary, meat, cheese, and other specialty and gourmet foods. The printer is also ideal for manufacturing, laboratory, security, government, retail and a wide variety of other markets.
LX910 sells for US$2695 in the US. It is now available on Primera’s online store, through select North American authorized resellers and worldwide through Primera’s authorized distributors. Primera Europe, the EMEA office, offers 24 months warranty after online product registration instead of the general 12 months warranty. This is valid for LX910e models sold in the EMEA region.