TLMI’s interactive virtual Annual Meeting, taking place November 11-12, 2020, will feature a group of presenters and experts addressing the most critical issues that industry converters and suppliers face today.
The theme of the two-day event is V2V: Beyond Uncertainty and showcases a speaker lineup that includes the following:
Day One – Wednesday, November 11:
- The Economic Outlook for a post-Covid Industry in a post-Covid World: Alan Beaulieu of The Institute for Trends Research, who is one of the most prominent economic forecasters and advisors in the US and one of TLMI’s most popular presenters will take TLMI members through what to expect from the economy for the remainder of 2020 and into 2021, and the tactical decisions companies need to make now in anticipation of the upcoming changes in the US and global marketplace.
- Market Trends and Forecasts during Uncertain Times: Two of the industry’s most prominent market research firms, AWA and LPC will be presenting current trends and industry forecasts that are shaping the current and future state of the global and North American label and narrow web packaging marketplace. Preliminary results from the TLMI’s Market Watch report will be unveiled during the session.
Day Two – Thursday, November 12:
- Packaging through the Consumers’ Eyes: Vicki Strull, design strategist and brand visionary will dissect those critical eight seconds, the attention span of the average consumer. She will present the ways that brands build and sustain consumer loyalty through printed packaging and the impact that brands’ current decisions and directives are having throughout the printed packaging supply chain.
- B2B Sales in a Virtual World: Colleen Francis of Engage Selling Solutions will present the most effective ways companies can seize opportunities through the virtual selling process and will share how companies can make their virtual sales strategies more impactful, and ultimately more profitable.
- Interactive Awards Cocktail Gala during which the TLMI Label Awards and Calvin Frost Environmental Leadership Awards will be announced. The Gala will also include a special tribute to previous TLMI President Dan Muenzer and the official transition and handover to the association’s new chairman.
The TLMI Annual Meeting’s full program and content will be available to any and all employees at TLMI’s member companies and will include an extensive virtual exhibition where converters and suppliers can engage in one-on-one networking discussions.
The association will be opening registration for the event on October 1, 2020.