Registration is now open for Gulf Print & Pack Summit 2018, taking place March 4-5 in Dubai.
Gulf Print & Pack Summit 2018 is a two-day educational conference featuring presentations and panel discussions intended to outline the future of print in the MENA region.
Topics to be covered include:
- Pre-press and workflow technologies;
- Transforming the business of print with digital technology;
- Comparison of conventional and digital finishing;
- Developments in logistics labeling and tracking technologies;
- Business transformation from commercial printing to flexible packaging; and
- Strategic sourcing of offset and digital printing.
A series of short presentations will cover technical innovation and the latest technologies and industry applications. Confirmed speakers so far for this session are Nayyar Ansari, business development manager at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Middle East, and Afsal Kottal, chief technology officer at Phoenix Technologies.
Further speakers across the two days are to include:
- Stewart Johnston, head of consultancy, EMEA, Smithers Group;
- Chris Ellison, managing director, OPM (Labels and Packaging) Group;
- Chris Lynch, head of production Technology, Xerox Middle East and Africa;
- Victor Abergel, executive vice president and managing director, MGI Digital Technology Group;
- Sanjay Alekar, division manager, India Sub Continent, Middle East and Africa, UPS Logistics;
- Ayhan Uslu, regional sales director, sales and marketing unit, security, Leonhard Kurz; and
- Enayet Kabi, deputy general manager, central indirect procurement, Landmark.
A CEO panel discussion is set to include: Vinesh Bhimani, Kimoha Entrepreneurs managing director; Amit Radia, Atlas Printing Press CEO; Chandrasain Negandhi, Leo Pack managing director; and Sebastian Lonth, general manager, Reprotronics.
A retailer and brand panel discussion will close Gulf Print & Pack Summit 2018. Speakers include Sukhdev Singh Saini, AMEA packaging lead at General Mills, and Unilever’s Perwaze Qaiser, regional R&D packaging, MENA, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus.
‘The Middle East region is one of the most strategically important markets for Xerox and this thought leadership event provides a first class platform for demonstrating our commitment to the GC industry and for strengthening the corporation’s customer and partner relationships within it,’ commented Lynch.
Lisa Millburn, managing director, Gulf Print & Pack, explained: ‘Gulf Print & Pack Summit will be taking a hard look at the major issues affecting the printing sector both in the Middle East and the wider international scene. The event is set to be a lively forum for ideas and interactive discussion with a heavy focus on innovative production strategies and key technological developments. Delegates will be certain to take away good ideas and effective tips for ways to improve and streamline their operational processes and learn how they can implement the latest technologies to enhance their productivity and add value to their business and clients.’
The event will also include a table-top exhibition, where delegates are able to meet and network with suppliers and their peers from across the MENA region print industry.
Xerox is the event’s official platinum sponsor. As well as headline sponsor Xerox, confirmed exhibitors include: AFRA International, Anoop Plastic Products, Bobst, Durst, Heidelberg, Konica Minolta and Nilpeter.
Gulf Print & Pack Summit is a sister event to the biennial Gulf Print & Pack exhibition, which also takes place in Dubai. Gulf Print & Pack will be held again on April 15-19, 2019.
Register as a delegate here (early bird rate available until February 15, offering 20 percent discount)
To enquire about exhibiting at Gulf Print & Pack Summit 2018, click here