- The market is now 75 years old and resilient
- It has 12 years of consecutive growth
- It has grown in 26 of the last 28 years
- It remains entrepreneurial, with an estimated 2,000-2,200 label converters in North America
- Is the ownership in it for the long haul of the short flip?
- Are you thinking regional growth or national growth?
- Are your sales processes transactional or relationship?
- Is your company focused on cost-cutting or minimizing cost increases?
- Are you investing in employees for the long term, or are you under performance-intolerant?
Stay up to date
Subscribe to the free Label News newsletter and receive the latest content every week. We'll never share your email address.